The Saturday morning Birdwalk began at 11:00 and we birded until 3:15. It was a
spectacular day.
  The broad winged hawks started moving early and we had the good fortune to
see them flying single file and then start to kettle up and rise on a thermal
until they were almost out of sight. Quite a sight!
 An immature Bald Eagle, Osprey and Cooper's hawks also passed overhead.    It
was hard to decide if we should count hawks or look for warblers so we did a
little of both. With the morning winds from the north we had excellent  birds!

Broad winged hawks-250+
Bald eagle-1
Cooper's hawk-5
Red tailed hawk -5