I don't have time to read through all these comments so as not to repeat,
but I don't think that anyone has used the obvious description of these
events as a "MURDER OF CROWS"!

I am a hunter and have defended hunting to a number of birdwatchers
recently. Im my opinion what we have here is no more hunting than
bull-fighting is sport. Let them eat crow!