Hi NY birders.
I run the Mearns Bird Club io website/ listserv which is open to all birders,
not only members of the Mearns Bird Club.

Years ago I created "Birding Sites in Orange County and Environs" for our club
members, which is on the Database section of the io website that casual
visitors to the site cannot access. It lists all the birding sites in Orange
County, with the species one can see there, in which season, with general links
as well as Google Map Links to them.
Members of the io group may edit and add to this file to refine its content.

If anyone is interested they may go to:
https://groups.io/g/MearnsBirdClub
and apply to join the group website, mentioning you saw this post.

Neither of the roads in question are gravel roads. They are dirt farm roads.

Ajit I Antony MD
E A Mearns Bird Club
Orange County, New York