On Wed, Sep 6, 2017 at 4:28 PM, Michael Fincham <mich...@hotplate.co.nz>
wrote:

> On Wed, 6 Sep 2017 16:23:38 +1200
> Dave Mill <davem...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > A year ago there was another open source implementation called release14.
> > But that vanished since then. I have contacted them but nothing back.
>
> Do you have a link to their code? I'd be interested to have a look at what
> they were doing.
>
> Or do you mean "vanished" in the "disappeaed and took all the code with
> them" sense?

A year ago there was a published website. The system appeared to do LI in
the ETSI format. You had to email them to get access to the project. I
emailed them at the time. I never had a reply.

Since then the website has gone - its now a GoDaddy holding page -
http://release14.org/?reqp=1&reqr=

An old page is here -
https://web.archive.org/web/20160328205455/http://www.release14.org/

Someone else I've talked to has mentioned another FOSS LI project doing a
similar vanishing act about 2 years ago.

To be honest, I don't really know what to read in to that if anything.

Dave