> On 27/06/2018, at 11:45 AM, brianpars...@subpico.com wrote:
>
> We are Telecom Forensics, an OEM of LI solutions based on the Kapiti Coast.
>
>  Spam spam spam

Are you the chap from Kapiti who a few years ago was knocking about claiming
that the NSA had given him some sort of secret codes to magically decrypt all
mobile data, or was that someone else?

Not too sure why you’d be pushing this here, when there’s a community effort to
develop something open source and free. I’m looking forward to where the OpenLI
project goes, and I’d suggest that anyone looking for LI tools look towards the
OpenLI project, which has been discussed on this before, and at the NZNOG
conference, and I believe will be discussed tomorrow at the NZIX AGM.
ps. It’s free, but, go support it with some $, it’ll still be cheaper than
commercial solutions.

NZ: Highest per capita ETSI compliant LI implementors in the world.

How long before Fincham pops up saying “oh also there’s an OpenLI project you
should look at”? Place your bets.

Looking forward to laughing about this one over drinks tomorrow night.

--
Nathan Ward