Do please note another of the provisions of the Acceptable Use Policy for this
list:

9. Breaches of list etiquette should be dealt with privately with the offending
list user, and should not result in complaints being sent to the list.

Donald Neal
List Administrator

---- On Wed, 27 Jun 2018 12:28:09 +1200 Liam Farr <l...@maxumdata.com> wrote
----