As a small ISP, my question is, what benefit do I get by adding IPv6? I
have enough IPv4 addresses for all my clients and although I get the
occasional client asking when we'll make IPv6 available, when I ask them
why they want it, the answer is mostly something that sounds like "because
IPv6"

Stan Rivett
Netspeed
PO Box 5691