if there're no other objections / comments I'll go with the last suggested
approach of having oak-lucene and oak-solr not embedding anything and
having the oak-fulltext bundle embedding everything needed to make Lucene
and Solr indexers working in OSGi (lucene-*, oak-lucene, solr-*,
oak-solr-*, etc.) until we (eventually) get to proper semantic versioning
in Lucene / Solr.

As a side effect I don't think it would make sense to keep
oak-solr-embedded and oak-solr-remote as separate artifacts so I'd merge
them with oak-solr-core in one oak-solr bundle.

Regards,
Tommaso