Da: Julian Reschke [mailto:julian.resc...@gmx.de]
Inviato: martedì 1 marzo 2016 18:59
A: oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org
Oggetto: Re: Critical questions about OAK

On 2016-03-01 16:33, Ancona Francesco wrote:
> Hello,
>
> i'm very sorry but we have 2 big problem to solve if we want to
> continue our project with oak platform.
>
> The first is that we can't manage to save on RDBMS neither metadata
> nor binary.
>
> We tried both postgres  and Oracle with a simple class that load a
> simple node (is similar to the class in "getting start")
>
> In Oracle and in postgres we have a problem when we create a repository:
>
> Repository repo = jcr.createRepository();
>
> I add to this mail 2 files that describe in detail these 2 errors
>
> This is a critical issue, cause some clients want to use an RDBMS;
> besides should be very easy store in a RDBMS so we are a little perplexed.

Interesting enough, the exceptions for the two databases are very different.

Again, please check the log files for any output of RDBDocumentStore and post
it here.

We test both with Oracle (12!, and that is important...) and Postgres, and we
do not see these exceptions. You can verify that yourself by running the OAK
unit tests. This means that something likely is different in the way you
configure things (maybe the datasource implementation?, isolation levels?).

So again, check the logs, or try to reproduce your problems inside the Oak unit
test framework, so we can more easily investigate them.

Best regards, Julian

This footnote confirms that this email message has been scanned by PineApp
Mail-SeCure for the presence of malicious code, vandals & computer viruses.