Da: Julian Reschke [mailto:julian.resc...@greenbytes.de]
Inviato: giovedì 3 marzo 2016 15:19
A: oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org
Oggetto: Re: R: Critical questions about OAK

On 2016-03-03 15:15, Ancona Francesco wrote:
> Hi,
> we have other questions about rdbms and query engine.
>
> About RDBMS
> -     we tried to run unit test on my postgres and seems to work but only if
> i use oak methods such as update and remove. We'd like to use jcrRepository
> to start our ECM management  but doesn't work (can you see previous mail).
> Could you confirm us this scenario () ? Could you give us other examples on
> RDBMS that use jcrRepository ?

I already did. The test cases in oak-jcr run against an RDB persistence when
invoked they way I told you yesterday...:

mvn clean install -Prdb-postgres -Drdb.jdbc-url=jdbc:postgresql:oak
-Drdb.jdbc-user=... -Drdb.jdbc-passwd=... -Dnsfixures=DOCUMENT_RDB
-PintegrationTesting -Prdb-postgres

Best regards, Julian

This footnote confirms that this email message has been scanned by PineApp
Mail-SeCure for the presence of malicious code, vandals & computer viruses.