Solving the A-B part is going to be tough.  The internet protocols
just aren't set up to protect against this sort of thing.

You could add the IP address of the requesting user into the
signature, but IP's can always be spoofed.

The consumer app could include an invisible gif that sets a unique
cookie from the provider, but an attacker could simple grab that image
and then redirect victims through a page that includes that image.

It seems to me that this part of the vulnerability is best addressed
through education to users and clear communication on the providers
authentication page.