> the attack assumes that *also* the attacker is using the consumer so
> it actually abusing the protocol to be able to access the victim data
> through his own account (i.e. the account belonging to the attacker)
> at the consumer site, so the attacker does not need to get at the
> access tokens or at the secrets.
>
> Luca

Yes, in the context of this attack the attacker is using the consumer
once the access token is associated with the victim's identity. The
recourse then is to kill the access tokens more frequently.

A little off-topic, but I always wondered the lack of
"revoke_access_token" endpoint. If the victim were to find out that
his account has been compromised, what options does he have? Some
providers (I know I would) may provide the revoke_access_token
endpoint but shouldnt the spec kind of make it standard like the other
3?

-cheers,
Manish