Please review:

http://oauth.googlecode.com/svn/spec/core/1.0a/drafts/1/oauth-core-1_0a.html

I did my best to keep the changes to a bare minimum and to avoid any editorial
changes to make comparison trivial:

http://code.google.com/p/oauth/source/diff?spec=svn992&old=991&r=992&format=unidiff&path=%2Fspec%2Fcore%2F1.0a%2Foauth-core-1_0a.xml

Some notes:

1. This is not ready for code! Please wait for a second draft before you start
making changes to libraries or your implementations. Given the small scope of
this change, I think it will be stable in the next draft.

2. Since this change is small, I would like to give it a short review period
before another draft. Please submit all your comments by May 8th.

3. This draft is missing a few new Security Consideration sections. It will be
added in the next draft but might be shared earlier on the list.

4. This revision does not change the value of the oauth_version parameter which
remains '1.0'. The reason for that is that the version has nothing to do with
the authorization workflow. It is specific to the signature methods and
parameter delivery methods. Telling the difference between the two revisions is
very simple: look for an oauth_callback parameter in the Request Token step.

5. The reason why the oauth_callback parameter is now required with a 'oob'
value for manual entry is because the presence of the oauth_callback parameter
in the first step is the only indication which flow is being used. Since some
platforms have problem with empty parameters (they are dropped or not sent on
the wire), I decided to try and define a non-URL value (also made the URL
absolute).

NOTE: Do no suggest ANY editorial changes that are not specific to the changed
sections. This is NOT an opportunity to improve the specification. If you want
to improve the specification in general, please provider feedback to the
Editor's Cut version.

Tomorrow, I will post an updated Editor's Cut version as well as an update to
the IETF draft to include these changes.

EHL