On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 6:00 PM, Eran Hammer-Lahav <e...@hueniverse.com> wrote:

> That's a matter for how servers handle their consumer keys and registrations.
> If no oauth_callback is present in the first step (1.0a), a server can:

"If no oauth_callback is present" then the consumer is assumed as
executing the 1.0 and not the 1.0 Rev.A protocol, in this case I do
agree with the choices you give, but I think that services compliant
with the new spec should always generate and expect the verifier (I
agree with the use of a specific value to help detect the consumers
that are not able to get a redirect)

Luca