That has nothing to do with the change, but with the fact we don't have error
reporting in OAuth.

EHL

On 4/30/09 5:59 PM, "David Parry" <devb...@gmail.com> wrote:

I don't have a problem with that, it makes perfect sense.

But the proposed spec doesn't provide any method by which to deprecate
the old broken 1.0 functionality and convey that to the consumer that
is making the request.