No. I'm trying not to break areas of the spec that are unaffected by the
security hole, provide tools to close the hole, and do it in a way that allows
providers who choose to, to offer a migration path to their developers that is
not just shutting down their existing old-flow OAuth endpoints.

When you consider the fact that the authorization flow is merely 3 endpoints
out of potentially tens or hundreds of API endpoints, the deployment impact on
the server is much greater on the API side than on the OAuth authorization
side. This might not be an issue to small providers where the entire API is
managed by a single server/codebase, but for large provider such as Yahoo! and
Google with a huge distributed deployment, this is a real impact. Add to that
OpenSocial which uses 2-legged, the size of secure and unbroken deployment that
a new wire version will break for no gain at all is significant.

EHL