We're in uncharted territory here. At least I don't know of any
working systems like this. So take my ideas with healthy skepticism.

Yes, a service provider should be able to unauthorize a consumer
easily.  But if the consumer is composed of multiple applications
(sharing a token and secret), OAuth doesn't provide a way to
unauthorize the applications individually. (You might consider this a
reason not to have multiple applications work as one consumer.)

I tossed out a half-baked idea that some entity within the mobile
device might control access by applications individually. It would
need a way to identify unauthorized applications.