I suggest treating all the applications on one mobile device as one
OAuth Consumer. They share one token and secret, stored in the mobile
device, for each service provider. (They might also share software for
obtaining authorization, signing requests etc.)

When a service provider asks the user for authorization, it should ask
something like, "Will you permit any software on your mobile device to
<access the service provider> on your behalf?" The user isn't
authorizing a specific application.  He's authorizing an open-ended
set of applications that might use the shared token secret. It's more
dangerous than normal OAuth.

If an application turns out to be malicious, I don't know how you can
unauthorize it without unauthorizing other applications on the same
device. Does Android provide some way for one software module to
identify another, before cooperating with it? Is there some notion of
a module being signed by the organization responsible for it? If so,
you might create a module that mediates usage of the token and secret,
and can refuse usage by blacklisted applications.