What's the problem with oauth_callback? The service providers don't
support OAuth 1.0a?

A consumer can work with a mixture of service providers that support
1.0 and 1.0a, by sending an oauth_callback parameter when requesting a
request token, and examining the response. If the response doesn't
contain oauth_callback_confirmed=true, the service provider doesn't
support 1.0a; so the consumer should add an oauth_callback parameter
when redirecting the user to the service provider.

The Accessor Secret extension is not supported by any service provider
I know. And I think it's not applicable here, since there's no trusted
server to hold the consumer secret.