I'd personally rather see something flatter, even with an implied root
namespace defined in the spec. Maybe like:

  <oauth>
      <access_token>asdfasoij234f</access_token>
      <refresh_token>2f098jadfasdfasdf</refresh_token>
      <expires_in>300</expires_in>
  </oauth>

Mirroring the key-value format for the JSON and form-encoded forms, this
keeps the field names as elements and the values as text node values.
I'd rather not see us hang a "value=" attribute in all of these.

 -- Justin