How about keeping it even more flat and compact:

<oauth access_token="asdfasoij234f" refresh_token="2f098jadfasdfasdf"
expires_in="300" />

This also is more simple on the DOM side, just doc.root['access_token'] instead
of traversing or xpath.

Anyway, I think OAuth 2 is better served in general by the KISS principle
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KISS_principle>.

-Kris