Hi Dirk,

In addition to Ben's questions, I have another. For X.509, you seem to
be using DER. How do you express the entire certificate chain using
DER?
(With PEM, you can just concatenate ... )

And here is some comments:

If body_hash is not used, it seems it is just doing the client
authentication via asymmetric crypto.
This is a valid use case, and actually is quite nice. I think this is
the main use case.

If we wanted to make sure that the request itself is not tampered, we
need to sign the body.
For this, I somehow feel that Magic Signatures is more interoperable
since it actually sends the armored ASCII strings with it.

=nat

Nat Sakimura (=nat)
http://www.sakimura.org/en/
http://twitter.com/_nat_en