As I have written in my reply to Marius's posting. I'm fine with including server ids in scopes. But this requires a definition of the scope's syntax and semantics in the spec. Otherwise, scope interpretation (and server identification) will be deployment specific.

In your example, ':' is used as delimiter between server id and (I guess) resource id. I could also imagine to use another syntax, like <resource server>:<resource>:<permissions>.

regards,
Torsten.