Hannes,

I strongly believe that SAML support in Outh2.0 and "SAML-interoperability" is
crucial in getting Oauth accepted and deployed in high-assurance (high-value)
environments (eg. government, financials).

As such, if its ok with Brian, I would be willing to either co-author or review
the SAML-related drafts.

ps. Apologies for stating the obvious, but I think the new charter/recharter
should define clearly what is expected as deliverable(s) from the OAUTH WG in
regards to SAML support.

Thanks.

/thomas/