But that's just an annoying implementation detail. If the only different now
between the hybrid and web server flows is one character ('?' vs '#'), and all
the other security considerations and rules (matching, registration, etc.) are
the same, I don't see any point in going back to -05 structure. Otherwise, we
have exactly the same section repeating twice or three times, with almost no
differences (which actually makes it harder to pick).

EHL