That text still seems more restrictive than what is in the framework
specification.  And it's probably unnecessary - to the point James made
previously, any mention of the AS (beyond specifying the token_type) in a
"using a token" specification should probably be avoided unless there is a
very specific reason for including it.  In general, the AS is involved when
"getting a token" and the RS is involved when "using a token."