- 4.1. Authorization Code. It is stated that authorization code is
suitable for clients that can hold a secret. Not necessarily true, it
is the best flow for native apps, for example.

- 4.1.2 Authorization Response. Minor typo in last sentence on page
16: "size of any value is issues" => "size of any value it issues"?

- 4.1.3. Access Token Request. redirect_uri is required, and must
match the one in the original request. But the one in the original
request is sort of optional (if registration provides one).

- 4.3. Resource Owner Password Credentials. The 3rd paragraph states
that the client MUST discard the credentials once it obtains an access
token. I think it SHOULD discard once it obtains a *refresh* token.

- 4.5. Extensions. For new grant types, we are not using a registry. Is that OK?

- 5.2. Error Response. The fist part of the first paragraph talks
about 401 and client credentials in the Authorization header. Since
this was dropped from core, this looks strange.

And there are the other two issues I raised in a separate thread.

Thanks,
Marius