I dropped this. This means nothing to most people. I have no objection for this
to be added in the security considerations section.

> 1.3
>
> Should these introductions link down to their implementation sections?
> Seems like a useful xref.
>
> 1.3.2, 4.2

Nah. I want people to read the introduction as a whole, then just use the rest
as reference. Jumping between sections is just confusing.

> I'm not sold on calling this "Implicit", though "user agent" and "direct"
> aren't
> much better.

It's descriptive.

> 2.
>
> Should we strengthen the first "SHOULD NOT" to a "MUST NOT", since this is
> about assumptions of security made by the AS? This is possibly bikeshedding
> as the AS could always still say "We know that the secret-storage security of
> some clients might be bad but that's OK."

I actually changed it to lowercase since it is not really normative.

> 3.2
>
> Can we make the token endpoint MUST support POST and MAY support
> GET? I understand the arguments for favoring POST, but they don't always
> apply to all environments. (Brought this up a while ago, seems like it's not a
> breaking change to allow.)

It applies to the web as a whole. What you do internally is your business...
Requiring POST removes the need to write security consideration about the
issues with GET.

> 6.
>
> I'd like to see a paragraph on redelegation practices, but I'm not sure it
> belongs in the core as it's really more of a way of *using* refresh tokens and
> scopes in a slightly different way than it is really a *new* thing. All the
> mechanisms are there to support it, a recipe just hasn't been written out for
> it. Is there desire for an extension doc for this?

>From my experience, writing a draft works better than asking for interest. I
>am sure you'll find an audience.

EHL