Overall, I much prefer the organization of this document, and I think it's
going to make a lot more sense to implementers. My thoughts, per section:

1.2

"Tokens may be pure capabilities." To a non-security-engineer such as myself,
this bit reads very oddly on its own. I understand that "capability" has
another meaning in the security world, so can we either reference that
definition or give a small prose example, like "capabilities, such as ...".

1.3

Should these introductions link down to their implementation sections? Seems
like a useful xref.

1.3.2, 4.2

I'm not sold on calling this "Implicit", though "user agent" and "direct"
aren't much better.

1.3.2

"round trip" should be "round trips"

1.3.4

Perhaps add something along the lines of "Client credentials are also useful
inside of enterprise environments where there is a high degree of trust between
applications, or for direct data exchange between systems with no explicit end
users."

2.

"client identified" should be "client identifier"

Should we strengthen the first "SHOULD NOT" to a "MUST NOT", since this is
about assumptions of security made by the AS? This is possibly bikeshedding as
the AS could always still say "We know that the secret-storage security of some
clients might be bad but that's OK."

3.2

Can we make the token endpoint MUST support POST and MAY support GET? I
understand the arguments for favoring POST, but they don't always apply to all
environments. (Brought this up a while ago, seems like it's not a breaking
change to allow.)

4.2

While it doesn't use the full client credentials defined in section 2, it does
still use the client identifier. The identifier is usually just one half of the
credentialing pair. As the opening paragraph is worded now it's a bit confusing
and makes it sounds like you don't need a client_id parameter at all (an
assumption which is of course contradicted by 4.2.1).

5.2

"parameters are including" should be "parameters are included"

[side note: should I revise the XML encoding to have an explicit example for
error responses? I would still like to make the XML encoding extension a WG
item and eventual RFC.]

6.

I'd like to see a paragraph on redelegation practices, but I'm not sure it
belongs in the core as it's really more of a way of *using* refresh tokens and
scopes in a slightly different way than it is really a *new* thing. All the
mechanisms are there to support it, a recipe just hasn't been written out for
it. Is there desire for an extension doc for this?

8.2

Already talked about relaxing the MUST to SHOULD here under different cover, as
this actually lines up better with text in other sections stating that the Auth
and Token endpoints MAY have query-string parameters which MUST be preserved.

 -- Justin