I think it's meant to be there. If you look at Signature Base String
construction, item 9 is a normal "line item" just like all others and should
have a newline at the end. So you can think of it as the params as one sting w/
newline between followed by a newline. In the example, it looks like each param
is followed by a newline which is not exactly how the spec words it, but it's
the same result.

For me, ending the params with a newline results in the same signature values
as the spec.

What might be unclear is if there should be an empty newline if the query
string is empty.  Eran?