No-brainer, low-hanging-fruit:

2) Token Revocation
8) User Experience Extension

Don't see the point, but simple enough not to care if plenty of others want to
see it included:

4) Client Instance Extension
5) XML Encoding
9) Request by Reference

Now for the objectionable...

1) Dynamic Client Registration Protocol

This is premature standardization and must be deferred until we have enough
real world experience and real world requirements. Since we don't have enough
interoperable web protocols (e.g. sharing photos), there is little need for
dynamic client registration at this point. Doing this wrong would be extremely
costly. We have tried this multiple times with OAuth 1.0 and failed because
there was no one at the table shipping real-world products that needed this
functionality.

3) UMA

This is big enough, and complex enough, for its own working group and list
(which I thought it already had elsewhere). Does not belong here. It is a layer
above OAuth, not part of it.

6) JSON Web Token
7) JSON Web Token (JWT) Bearer Profile

This is big enough for its own working group and list. It also overlaps with
the new JSON signature working group recently created.

10) Simple Web Discovery

First, this clearly does not belong here. This is a classic Application area
item, and should really be raised in the application area general WG. I'd also
point out that the IESG has recently approved the publication of host-meta as a
proposed standard and the latest version includes a JSON flavor which makes
this work redundant.

EHL