There are various factors that play a role here, such as
* where work first got proposed,
* where the expertise is,
* where the main audience is,
* etc.

We will definitely talk to our AD but it is already a good start to hear
whether there is interest in a specific item in general. If there is no
interest then any other question goes away pretty quickly.

Ciao
Hannes