I agree with the idea that we need to collect and document some best practices around the UX of authorization, especially in the case where it's the end user making the determination. There have been a few chirps about this in the past, but I haven't seen anyone really stand something up. The OpenID Foundation has its UI working group which is probably good place to start.

 -- Justin