I don't think they do line up, at least not they way I read text from
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-sx/ws-trust/v1.4/ws-trust.html and
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library
and /ee748487.aspx <http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee748487.aspx>
and *http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jones-oauth-token-exchange-00
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jones-oauth-token-exchange-00>*

Indecently, Bradely was the guy that suggested to me that the definitions
are reversed so I'm guessing he reads it the same way.

But Tony and Mike are authors of the two specs respectively in question so,
if they say that the definitions are aligned, they must be right.

As Phil said, there is a lot of historical confusion about the terms and I
think this conversation only underscores that confusion. A clean break with
new terms might be the way to go.