Mike's proposal may be sufficient for Thomas' case given a small token
lifetime.

The federated cases may have other issues....

How does the RS know who issued the opaque token and what introspection point
is authoritative?

I am not saying your spec is not the right answer. I am just not prepared to
limit functionality yet by adopting the draft until we have sufficient
requirements understood.

Let the rest of us catch up please.

Phil