The call to introspection has a TLS requirement, but the call to the RS
wouldn't necessarily have that requirement. The signature and the token
identifier are two different things. The identifier doesn't do an attacker any
good on its own without the verifiable signature that's associated with it and
the request. What I'm saying is that you introspect the identifier and get back
something that lets you, the RS, check the signature.

 -- Justin

On Dec 2, 2014, at 1:40 PM, Bill Mills