OK, I'm taking a note to make it a MUST in general in the next draft, and we
can dial back from there if there are honest, specific use cases where it
doesn't make sense.

Thanks.

 -- Justin

On Dec 2, 2014, at 3:35 PM, Bill Mills
<wmills_92...@yahoo.com<mailto:wmills_92...@yahoo.com>> wrote:

+1 for "Making authentication to the introspection endpoint a MUST if
additional attributes are present is OK"

On Tuesday, December 2, 2014 12:15 PM, John Bradley