I was asking in the context of the thread where the comment was made that you
only need to authenticate if more information is provided.

This didn’t make sense to me. Because you would never make the call to
re-confirm (pointless). Even a caller re-confirming is actually checking for
more information - to see if the assertion has been revoked.

Phil

@independentid
www.independentid.com
phil.h...@oracle.com