Yes, I was thinking mostly of "native apps"... though you bring up a good point. It would be great if "installable" web apps could do dynamic client registration:) I suppose for a "public" client that is loaded onto a device, the "installation" process could obtain a new client_id for that instance. Cookies might work, or have the app generate a unique identifier and use that in conjunction with the client_id?

Thanks,
George