Hi George

Thanks. I think I'll need to spend more time on thinking about the way it has to be implemented, but I guess one thing I realize is that using only access tokens as records for this purpose is not ideal/generic.

That said, it is not clear to me that a per-instance level consent makes sense only when the dynamic registration is used.

Suppose we have a statically registered client, with the client id shared between 100 devices or even confidential clients. I'm actually not sure how realistic it is that the same user works with more than one device sharing the same id, but assuming it is possible sometimes, and further, with incremental authentication in place,

we can have a situation where while working on device1 a user has approved 'a' while on device2 - scope "b", with both devices sharing the same client id.

May be I'm making it too complex :-)

Thanks, Sergey