While the tokbind seems strategic, there are concerns about universality. A
chief barrier is getting all tls termination points to support - a matter of
substantial time.

There are also those that argue that we still need an app layer end-to-end
solution that pop provides.

That said, I am not sure pop is that useful without some form of
request/response signing solution.

I hate to say this but maybe we have to go with some form of encapsulation? Eg
a signed http request within an http request? Ugh!

Phil