Rather than focus on headers and URL param signing, focus on specifying how
content is signed in the context of PoP.

I think there might be a clearer path for example if we new that signing for
application/json and application/xml worked well.

As we’ve been discussing signing headers and URL params is theoretically
do-able, but it probably has more limited use and would remain experimental.

Phil

@independentid
www.independentid.com <http://www.independentid.com/>phil.h...@oracle.com
<mailto:phil.h...@oracle.com>