On Tue, May 07, 2019 at 10:46:43AM +0100, Neil Madden wrote:
> I notice that a few of my emails to the OAuth WG list have come through with
> the From field from “oauth-bounces”:
>
> From: OAuth <oauth-boun...@ietf.org> On Behalf Of Neil Madden
>
> Is this normal? I checked my subscription status on mailman and I’m posting
> from the same email address that I subscribed from.

It's the latest iteration of trying to maintain DMARC compliance when
mailing list software redistributes your message.
The IETF (well, AMS, LLC) mail servers are presumably not listed as
authorized senders for your actual domain, so they rewrite to a From:
address they are authorized to send from.

-Ben