I generally agree with the proposal, but I would suggest to limit it to public
clients.

In case of confidential clients, the refresh token is (via the client_id)
already bound to the client’s secret(s) and those can be rotated. Additionally
binding the refresh token to a DPoP key would limit it’s applicability w/o a
benefit.