Given that the draft is now being used, I support working group adoption.

I’d also like to request time in Yokohama to talk about the draft.

                                                       Thanks,
                                                       -- Mike

From: OAuth <oauth-boun...@ietf.org> On Behalf Of Giuseppe De Marco
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2023 1:38 AM
To: oauth <oauth@ietf.org>
Cc: flo...@agid.gov.it; michele.dam...@agid.gov.it; cole...@agid.gov.it;
nunzio.napolit...@agid.gov.it; fa.mar...@ipzs.it;
michela.c...@teamdigitale.governo.it
Subject: [OAUTH-WG] OAuth 2.0 Protected Resource Metadata

Hello everybody,

I would like to bring to your attention this expired draft:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jones-oauth-resource-metadata/

I propose the take up this individual draft for its adoption as an official
internet draft.
The reason I ask this is that there are implementations of this draft born with
the need to have metadata for entities of type RS.

The implementation of which I am aware concerns the Italian "Attribute
Authorities" [0]. OpenID Federation draft also defines the metadata of the
oauth_resource type [1], taking up the elements defined in the draft in
question. Recently, an interesting reflection seems to have arisen also in
OpenID4VCI/OpenID4VP [2].

Thank you for your attention, I hope to read your valuable feedback soon,
best

[0] https://italia.github.io/spid-cie-oidc-docs/en/metadata_aa.html
[1] https://openid.net/specs/openid-connect-federation-1_0.html#section-4.7
[2]