Hi  Aaron,

Tobias, Paul, Christian,

I just noticed the new working group adopted version of this draft: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-status-list/

I posted this comment on Github, but I'll repeat it here for others. I find the new name "OAuth Status List" confusing. While I understand wanting to remove "JWT" and "CWT" from the name, I was not aware of that discussion during the call for adoption.
I would suggest renaming this to "OAuth Token Status List" instead.

I would rather say that "Token Status List" would be a better renaming for a version -01, since the token does need to be a JWT, nor a CWT.

Denis

I also noticed you didn't mark it as replacing the individual draft in datatracker. You can email supp...@ietf.org and request that they mark it as replacing https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-looker-oauth-jwt-cwt-status-list/ so that the history tracks better.

I also noticed that there are significant changes to the draft between the individual and working group versions. Typically it is better to post a verbatim copy of the individual draft as the adopted version, and then make changes in a -01 version.

Thanks!

Aaron