From: OAuth <oauth-boun...@ietf.org> On Behalf Of Rifaat Shekh-Yusef
Sent: Monday, October 23, 2023 7:48 AM
To: Aaron Parecki <aa...@parecki.com>
Cc: oauth <oauth@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [OAUTH-WG] Call for adoption - JWT and CWT Status List

I also noticed you didn't mark it as replacing the individual draft in
datatracker. You can email supp...@ietf.org<mailto:supp...@ietf.org> and
request that they mark it as replacing
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-looker-oauth-jwt-cwt-status-list/ so
that the history tracks better.

I fixed that.

Regards,
 Rifaat

On Mon, Oct 23, 2023 at 10:35 AM Aaron Parecki
<aa...@parecki.com<mailto:aa...@parecki.com>> wrote:
Tobias, Paul, Christian,

I just noticed the new working group adopted version of this draft:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-status-list/

I posted this comment on Github, but I'll repeat it here for others. I find the
new name "OAuth Status List" confusing. While I understand wanting to remove
"JWT" and "CWT" from the name, I was not aware of that discussion during the
call for adoption. I would suggest renaming this to "OAuth Token Status List"
instead.

I also noticed you didn't mark it as replacing the individual draft in
datatracker. You can email supp...@ietf.org<mailto:supp...@ietf.org> and
request that they mark it as replacing
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-looker-oauth-jwt-cwt-status-list/ so
that the history tracks better.

I also noticed that there are significant changes to the draft between the
individual and working group versions. Typically it is better to post a
verbatim copy of the individual draft as the adopted version, and then make
changes in a -01 version.

Thanks!

Aaron

On Sat, Oct 14, 2023 at 5:56 AM Rifaat Shekh-Yusef