I am still commuting. The fall is a great time of the year. You arrive at work without
sweaty clothes. It's so nice at night going home and smelling the smoke from the
fireplaces. I'll take that smoke any day over car exhaust!

On Oct 24, "Les Humphreys (K)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>       I've had to start my commute from the Kanata Park & Ride since a construction
crew scooped my parking spot at the Corkstown Pool - its just great going in but I'm
somewhat leery about coming back on Corkstown at sunset.
>       The worst part of the trip is getting across  417 - the access from Corkstown
onto the Eagleson Expressway is hardly bike friendly even though there's a bike lane
on
the latter. I know I could opt for the Trim Road alternative, but I find the gravel
paths
of the TCT are a litlle too liberally spread with the loose stuff for cornering at
speed
(and there are lots of corners !).
>       All that being said, cycle commuting sure beats the alternative !

href='http://www.theweathernetwork.com/cities/can/Ottawa_ON.htm'>http://www.theweathernetw
ork.com/cities/can/Ottawa_ON.htm</a> predicts white
> stuff Tuesday, however.
>
> Another useful weather URL is the Franktown radar station:
> <a
href='http://www.weatheroffice.ec.gc.ca/radar/xft_e.html'>http://www.weatheroffice.ec.gc.c
a/radar/xft_e.html</a>

href='http://www.cyberus.ca/~obcweb'>http://www.cyberus.ca/~obcweb</a>
> Newsletter:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Club Office:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]  (613) 230-1064
> Website: [EMAIL PROTECTED]    <a
href='http://www.cyberus.ca/~obcweb'>http://www.cyberus.ca/~obcweb</a>
> Newsletter:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Club Office:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]  (613) 230-1064
Website: [EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://www.cyberus.ca/~obcweb
Newsletter:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]