From: Henry Troup [mailto:hwt@;igs.net]
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2002 11:57 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [obc] Who's still commuting?

Although cold, the weather is decent, and the conditions can be very
pretty.  Tuesday, I had a nice ride from Bell's Corners to Kanata, on
pathways, with a lovely light carpet of fallen leaves.  It was so nice,
I thought of "calling in well" and keeping going.  But I didn't.

Tomorrow - Friday - looks reasonable, and Monday is a maybe.  The
Weather Network
http://www.theweathernetwork.com/cities/can/Ottawa_ON.htm predicts white
stuff Tuesday, however.

Another useful weather URL is the Franktown radar station:
http://www.weatheroffice.ec.gc.ca/radar/xft_e.html

Henry Troup,
OBC member form in the mail

Club Office:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]  (613) 230-1064
Website: [EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://www.cyberus.ca/~obcweb
Newsletter:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]