hauhaua..........still BUY ? hari ini udah batal 15 consecutive white
candlesnya....lol....
but. i'm still one of ur fans....so....BUUUYYY.............MORE........

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Elaine Sui
  To: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 9:07 PM
  Subject: Re: [obrolan-bandar] Re: bozz lagi duduk manis...

  Aw shit I forgot this.. BUY!!!  Elaine tidak janji tapi coba mau kasih 15
consecutive white candles. lol..

  Elaine

  2008/12/11 Elaine Sui <elainesu...@gmail.com>

    Artomoro dan Oentoeng punya kenal bozz. Elaine tidak tahu bozz. Kalau
Market Makers itu Elaine tahu. They're responsible for maintaining market
liquidity. About 40% of the daily volume is NOT made by traders. Terlalu
sedikit traders (with adequate fund) untuk bisa keep IDX liquid, and most big
funds are not doing day trading.

    These market makers are official and endorsed by the IDX (though never
exposed). Basically what they do are just moving things around. So you know.
Sometimes you may see their work by looking at broker codes, like broker XX
bought 60,000 shares, and then sold 59,500 shares on the next day. I assure you
 that THIS was done by a market maker. The fact that they only did a net buy of
500 shares. No fees of course.

    Without them, IDX will be very 'dry' and volatile. Their job is to provide
buyers/sellers for everyone. Every stock market has market makers, I dunno
about IDX, but in the US this is done by automated computers.

    Elaine